Home » Alumni
Category Archives: Alumni
The history of Bankura Banga Vidyalaya dates back to the nineteenth century. It was first established as Hindoo College in 1816 and later rechristened Bankura Banga Vidyalaya in 1825. However, the Alumni Association of the School did not come into existence at that time. An attempt of sorts was made on February 23, 2010 when a re-union of past students took place in School Campus .